Hello There, Guest! Register

JANUARY - JUNE - 63 AD | PLOT POINTS ROUND 13

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dylans Tracker
Just keeping things in line

Posts owed:

Up and Coming Men (Thistle): Marcus has scheduled a meeting with the Consul(old) of Rome.

Two Plebeians (Eddie): The two Peoples Tribune meet to size each other up, will they be allies, or rivals?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threads in progress but not owed:

Janus (Open/Echo): Marcus and Silvana have made their case of marriage to the plebs who just ate it up. They couple has become very popular within the lower classes, and it doesn't seem like that will change any time soon.

The Peoples Voice (Open): Marcus has appealed to the plebs for Support in the upcoming election. He has done so quite well

New Acquaintances (Atrice): Varus caught up to Marcus after a meeting in the Senate. They ended up back at Marcus's house discussing privet matters.

The Same... But Not Quite... (Gothy): Marcus ran into the Greek Treasure Claudia Gaia in the market place. Marcus took the opportunity to 'get in the woman's good graces' and possibly find a new ally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threads to starts

Marcus/Gaia (Echo): Possibly a random encounter at the market place.

Marcus/Pinaria (Thistle): A random encounter that may lead to a strange offer

Senate Plot Point (Open): Addressing the first bill Marcus will propose to the Senate.

IF I'M MISSING SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW :Smile OR IF YOU'D LIKE TO PLOT PLEASE PM OR POST IN MY PLOTTER. THANKS! :Smile AND IF I MISSED ANYTHING I APOLOGIZE.  
Hey all, to everyone I'm threading with, sorry for the delay, just been a bit busy but I'm making a commitment to consistently get posts out over the next few days, and to keep it up as long as possible! Expect threads and posts up over the next few days! Smile